Monday, May 4, 2009

A hairy situation

For the last 3 months or so, Grant and I have had the following conversation daily, if not more often.

G: Come on, seriously, don't you think Jagger needs a haircut?
B: No, I seriously think it looks cute.
G: It's almost long enough to braid. Seriously.
B: No it's not. And that's the style now. It seriously looks cute. No haircuts!
G: Well I am taking him to get a haircut the next time you fall asleep, seriously.
B: *Rolls eyes* I am serious about this... you better not.

So after 90 plus days of the same conversation..... I reluctantly gave in.

And because everyone loves a good Before & After:



I miss his hair. But I have to admit, he still looks cute. Seriously.

3 comments:

  1. I love the haircut. I know the long hair was cute too, but he totally has the spiked look down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - still cute! He does look a lot different without the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So behind on blog reading and apparently on Jagger's hairstyles - I don't think I saw him in person with the long hair. I love the long hair he looks so cute. But then Jagger looks cute any old way.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks!