Monday, November 3, 2008

There is a stressed out dad in this family

So things were a little rough around here today. The boys were grumpy and I was exhausted, so it made for a bad combination. I didn't get anything on the to-do list accomplished, let alone get dressed.


By the time Grant came home at five, I was ready for some "me" time. Since I didn't get to the gym in the morning, that's where I was headed. I was ready to go, but I still felt guilty leaving Grant with the grumpy boys. But apparently I got over it.


An hour and a half later, after sweating it up, I get into the car. I check my cell phone, and I have three missed calls from Grant.


So I call him back, a little worried. What's going on????


He picks up, and boys are fussing crazily in the background. And all Grant says is "On your way home, buy that medicine that makes the kids go to sleep!"


Classic.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks!