Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Abundance

That’s what we’ve got in this life we live.  More than we could ever need. 

Without it all, we’d be okay. 

We’d survive. 

We’ve got family, friends, health, freedom, faith, and hope. 

We must be so grateful for that.  Do we need anything else? 

No.  But I am thankful for all that other stuff too. 

It’s nice to have a little “fluff” in life.

As I write, here is the fluff that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving season:

sweet coffee

a mopped kitchen floor

an organized closet

bright sunny days

the smell of rain

great photography

heated seats

live music

babysitters

spray paint

50%-off-already-reduced-prices sales

bedtime

fun necklaces

unexpected beautiful weather

With a list as fluffy as this, I’ve got not excuses to whine about anything.  nov 09 003 edited

Happy Thanksgiving Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks!