Monday, March 15, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Jagger

cornell172b&w

Do you know what they do with all the honey that the bees don’t use?  They use it to make Honey Nut Cheerios. 

Mom, if a bad guy ever tries to break into the house and hurt you, I will call 9-9-1-1 and use my First Aid Kit on you.  I will save you. 

Mom, do you know how to make shirts?  You knit them.  But you don’t know how.  Aunt Alisha will have to show you how.

Cheese is the best food for your teeth.  But if you eat too much, you will get too big.

My favorite things that God gave me are:  Food, Flowers, TV, Sunglasses, and Magnets. 

Mom, when you sing it gives me a headache.

Can I have some money?  Please.  I want to use it to pay the bills for Daddy.  That way I get to be the boss. 

3 comments:

I love hearing from you! Thanks!