Friday, May 28, 2010

The New Paint Job

Before:

Sept 09 005

And After:

may 10 015

Not a huge difference, bit it feels fresher and cleaner. 

And fresher and cleaner makes me feel happy.   

may 10 012

For now, the front door is my favorite part.  I ordered the vinyl decals from an Etsy Shop.  I bet I could have just asked around and found a friend with a Cricut who would have done it, but oh well.   

There are still a couple things on this to-do list, including a small retaining wall in front of the steps, new light fixtures, and heck, we might even get crazy and plant some grass.

Yes, sometimes we just get crazy like that.            

3 comments:

  1. I love the black!

    Even if you had painted it the exact same color, it still would have looked better...it is amazing what a difference paint can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I't a huge difference - looks muy bueno!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks!