Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sister Gets Hitched, Mexico Style

Feliz Navidad!  Got back from the wedding/vacation a couple days ago and I still got the Spanish in me! 

Here’s a few pics of the main event:

Mexico 056

Mexico 061

Mexico 064

Somewhere right around this point of the wedding…. Kenzie mouths to me that she forgot Henry’s ring and she needs me to go get it.  After a couple minutes of trashing the honeymoon suite looking for it, I return, and actually didn’t miss too much of the ceremony. 

Mexico 069

They kissed, and then they high fived.  Super cute!

Mexico 071

Here’s to the happy couple!

Mexico 076

  All these cute cousins…

Mexico 073

And let’s do one more, with masks, just for the heck of it.

You can’t have a proper Mexican wedding without some Nacho Libre!

So that’s the reason WHY we were there, but I’ve got a gajillion more pics of other good vacation times that hopefully I’ll get around to posting soon. 

Feliz Navidad!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks!