Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving & Such

Like I mentioned before, my mother-in-law hosted my side of the family for Thanksgiving.

Bless her heart!

And it all went swimmingly.  Of course. 

Thanksgiving 001

The whole day got a thumbs up from Kenzie. 

Thanksgiving 019

Thanksgiving 006Thanksgiving 017Thanksgiving 027Thanksgiving 033Thanksgiving 011Thanksgiving 007

Like father, like son. 

After our big feast, we headed 5 hours away to Grandma J-Ho’s house. 

Thanksgiving 010-1Thanksgiving 002

And Grandma got a new lappy!  Gonna get Skypin’!

Thanksgiving 007-1

Ryder’s food can deny gravity. 

Thanksgiving 020-1

And Wren was just being cute the whole time.  Typical. 

Thanksgiving 023

Cute boys, cute Grandma.

While in Hutch, Aunt Cathy also took us 3 sisters around thrifting. 

That was so right up our alley. 

I came home with a few goodies. 

Thanksgiving 002-1

Turns out I have a thing for white footed bowls. 

One might say I have a problem. 

That one, would be my husband.  Not me.  I don’t think of it as a problem at all. 

Anyway, that was our Thanksgiving, a week late.

Good thing I got that out of that way, cuz I already got Christmas parties to post about, and more exciting house news!  I ‘m gonna try to be Blogasuarus Rex again, for just this week anyway…

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! Looking forward to seeing updates on your house. I'm living vicariously through you with all your makin-the-house-cute stuff. I'd like to do that, but I just don't have the energy right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks!