Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kitchen Picks

We’re still working on painting the cabinetry, so no pictures of that finished product yet.  But here are some of our picks that will be installed, hopefully within the next two weeks. 

Kashmir White

One or two of these babies are going to in.  It’s a Kashmir White Granite.  It was love at first sight.  I hope she doesn’t disappoint.

faucet

And then there is this baby.  I am debating adding the built in soap dispenser also.  Do you have one of those?  I am kind of leaning against it because I hear they sometimes stick a lot, and I would save a couple bucks if I went without.  What do you think?

sink

And this big old baby-bathing sink is going in.  But I don’t have any babies to bathe, oh well.  I might borrow one.  Anyway, I’m excited.  Is it weird that I get really excited about big single bowl sinks?  Well I do. 

In the meantime, we are working on some less exciting stuff too, like fixing leaks and siding, and replacing toilet seats.  But I’ll spare you all those details.  You’re welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Ok... love the counter top! You will love it, too.

    I also love the style and finish on your faucet. I cannot decide what finish to go with. Ugh.

    Anyway, as to the soap dispenser... I don't plan to ever go without one. I'm not sure on the cost, but for the past 4 years we've had one (in our last two houses), and we never had the first minutes trouble. Have you read reviews? I would suggest that if you haven't. With that said, I totally understand when there is a lot of $ being spent in several different areas, so I don't think it is a make or break decision, and I don't think you will be regretful if you don't, but possibly if you do and then have problems. That's a lot of rambling, but just my thoughts. :)

    Love the sink, too. Probably going with the same thing. Where did you find it?

    So excited for you guys... you're moving so fast, too!!! Keep us updated, girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a baby you can borrow to bathe but I DO have a rather smelly dog. Can I interest you in bathing her? She's really friendly and lovable! Eh, eh?

    Well, it was worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new place looks amazing! I love the kitchen decor, you are just so good at that. In other news you can borrow baby O to christen the baby bathing sink.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks!