Friday, January 9, 2009

I feel like I have some catching up to do....

...for my ones of readers that have been anxiously awaiting a post in over two weeks now. I know....Finally....you can stop biting your nails now.



For those that were concerned and have asked, Cash's hand has healed beautifully. He is as good as new. Here he is demonstrating that he knows the correct way to eat an Oreo.


The holidays came and went, and we had a great time. Here's a couple pics.




Why is my family wearing Hastings College shirts (a place we have never been to or even heard of) and why are we in a pyramid? Who knows...It must have been all the tequila shots my mom poured. Yeah, that's it.

I'd give you more pics of the little guys, but my camera/USB cord is acting spastic. So I will have to get to that later, which, will again, keep all you readers on the edge of your seat, I am sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks!