Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Being Outdoorsy

Usually I am not. 

But,  in an attempt to deny the fact that I am in my late twenties, Grant and I have taken up hanging out with the college kids…. and attended the college fall retreat with a group from church. 

And thus, I was outdoorsy this weekend. 

October 09 019 editedOctober 09 017 edited October 09 022 edited

October 09 021 edited

Gorgeous scenery, right?

The kiddos stayed back with the grandparents, and Grant and I got a whole 2 days to ourselves to hang out with the youngsters, do lots of blind-folded-team-building activities, and just soak up some of God’s beauty on earth.   We’ll be back next year to deny our age again. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the big arrow pointing out Grant. That made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos. And I love those apple picking pictures. I am so jealous, there is no chance for apple picking here. I would totally make us match too :)Your boys are adorable.

    Thanks for visiting me :)
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks!