Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Unimportant-Snow-Day-Nonsense and Backwards Underpants

For two nights, we’ve gone to bed knowing that the next day would be a snow day.  So the boys have been bunking together.  They love that, most of the time.  Actually, I guess they just love it when they forget to fight.

Jan 11 006 

Then, first thing yesterday morning, this is what I hear as two little munchkins climb into my bed:

“Mom, first lets snuggle.  Then, let’s get up and eat cake for breakfast.  Then, let’s watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.  Then, let’s build a fort.  Then, let’s play Wii.  Then, let’s make a snowman.  But first you have to go buy a carrot at the store.  Ok, Mom?  Ok, Mom?”

Whelp, Why not? 

And pretty much, the day went as planned, minus the whole buying a carrot thing.

Oh, and do my kids sound like Buddy the Elf, or what?

Jan 11 032 

Our version of Frosty the Snowman is more like Dumpy the Snow Pile.  I need snowman-making practice.   

Jan 11 037

Jan 11 048Jan 11 049

   Also, I just feel I should leave you with the cutest hiney in my house.  This hiney likes to wear its underwear backwards so that the picture will be in front. 

Jan 11 061Jan 11 057  It’s my favorite hiney! 

2 comments:

  1. I about fell off my chair - Dumpy the Snow Pile. Hilarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute hiney! It is my New Year's Resolution to be a "Blog Commentor"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks!