Tuesday, May 24, 2011

For Kenzie

My little sister gets antsy when I don’t blog for a couple weeks or so.  She threatens me on facebook.  It’s weird and I don’t know why.  Her life is much more exciting than mine. 

Case in point: She’s newly engaged, just graduated college, got herself a job selling medical stuff with my hubs, and she gets to move in with us and be my nanny.

What?  Nanny isn’t part of the job description.  Dang it!

Even so, the rest of this year is going to be full of Kenzie, and we’re pretty excited.  This means two things to me:  I now have a partner for Manicure Mondays, and my wardrobe is about to double. 

I just hope she doesn’t mind the fact that our bathroom renovation that was supposed to be done 15 months ago, isn’t exactly done yet.   You’re cool with peeing outside, right?  I kid!

Tennessee Weekend 028

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks!