Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Boys’ Wing

Ok, so they don’t actually have their own wing of the house.  But they do have their own bathroom, and their space is all the way on the other side of the house…. so I’m just gonna call it a wing.   WING!

I wish I had a before picture of the bathroom.  But I don’t.  So I am just going to have to paint it for you.  Carpet, floral wallpaper, deteriorating vanity, painted blue ceiling, and the old school type of lighting fixture that contains the electrical outlet.  Ok, is it fresh in your mind?  Good.  Because here the after photos:

-

-

-

October 2011 005  October 2011 004October 2011 026

I am super pleased with it!  So fresh and so clean.  Mama like. 

Big shout out to the husband for making it happen!

Of course he did it all. 

Tile, wainscoting, painting, installation… blah blah blah. 

I peeled wall paper.  Kenzie helped. 

And because I feel like giving you a tour of the rest of the boys’ room, here ya go….

October 2011 013 

October 2011 003

Big thanks to you guys for helping Jagger out with his collection! 

Kenzie & Henry, Mike & Jessica, Grandma Z, & Nicole, and to the other's that have said they will send one this way….. you all are awesome!  And I’ve got a happy little 6 year old. 

October 2011 025 

Here is Jagger’s “bank.”  He is saving for an eagle.  I kid you not. 

 October 2011 027

We’re also on the hunt for more road signs.  It’s sorta their thing.  But the big ones sure do get pricey. 

October 2011 019

And here are more prized possessions:

1. Shark tooth guide  2. Counterfeit money  3.  Awesome artwork  4. Something silly Kenzie made  5. Jagger’s first autograph….I don’t know who it is, except for he was a former professional soccer player that appears to have the initials D and S….and he looks like this:

IMG_20110927_204244

Anyway, this concludes your tour of the West Wing.

So now that we are done with the little bathroom…. the kitchen is next on the list.  Will it really get done?  I have no idea.

2 comments:

  1. That bathroom looks good. By the way, I'm pretty sure Barb took that one plate for you. Just ask her if you don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you decide how much goes in the "give", "save", and "spend" jars?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks!