Thursday, August 7, 2014

In July

No swim team to get us up early every day, and not a lot of other plans.  Just a lot of sleeping in and chilling. 

cash

And posing with store displays. 

Summer at it’s best. 

The adults in this clan got to go our on 2nd annual float trip with some of our favorite friends.  It’s a good white trash time. 

float trip

We also snuck in some good old fashioned people watching at Six Flags. 

six plags

At the end of the month, we packed up and joined family down at Pensacola Beach.

 DSC_0062

Just lovely. 

The water was as calm as can be.

  CSC_0162

We rented these paddle boards for the first time ever.  Super fun. 

My sister-in-law, was able to capture one of my favorite family photos, to date. 

DSC_0250

Also… Batman came. 

DSC_0159

School starts in 12 days!  Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!! Your boys have GROWN!!! Oh.my.word. Cash is so tall!! :) Glad to see you blogging, and wishing I could force myself to sit down and do so. I keep thinking I will, and then my OCD kicks in for all of the lapsed time being missing, and where should I start, and then I think I will just keep waiting. And so I do. I often think about a house before/after post just for you and Grant. :) I will do that sometime since I have all of the pics together. And since we've moved. Yes, again. We moved to Memphis, 2 hours from home, on July 2. House was complete and almost pleased with it, but this fell in our lap, and God took care of the rest. It's going great, and we love it. I would love to see pics of your place, as well. The previous post's snippets here and there looked beautiful! Lawson started Kindergarten today, and we are hopeful that it will be a good year. Our hometown school would've been more comfortable as we knew everyone, but we are in a great area with great schools... and Emmitt begins Pre-K two weeks from today. He's not quite as excited as his outgoing brother, but he will go when the time comes. :) And Baby Barnes is just precious. So very sweet, bringing us such joy. :) Hoping to get back up there for a game this fall. Will definitely be at church if we make it up there, and will try to give a little notice so that maybe we can visit. Are you on Instagram? If so, I'd love to follow you. It's a fun way to keep up with memories, and makes me not feel as bad about not blogging quite as frequently. Take care, dear. Tell Grant hello... Lawson still talks about your boys. His memory is crazy. :) Happy to "see" you, once again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks!